And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Abraham

Father, remind me daily that in Christ Jesus, I am a son of God through faith. For my baptism into Christ has clothed me with Christ. For now I am neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, neither male nor female. For I am one in Christ Jesus. Thank you father for making me one of Abraham's descendants, heir according to the promise. May the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ be with my spirit. Amen.


6 comments:

Denise June 9, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Yes, we are all one in Christ Jesus. Bless you my friend.

RCUBEs June 9, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

"co-heir with Christ - so undeserved! Thank You Lord.

Veronica Lee June 9, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Amen. We are one in the spirit, we are one in the Lord.

LisaShaw June 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

In Jesus Name. Amen!


I really like the new blog look Chris.

Cinder Rail'lee June 9, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

One in Christ, how great he is. I can't tell you enough how much I LOVE him.

Awesome again Chris,

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP