And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Salvation

Father, I pray that all humanity will see and accept the salvation that comes with forgiveness of sins. Remind me that your salvation protects me from the sins of my past. Lord, your grace is enough for me. Thank you for your ministering spirit that I inherit with salvation. I rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, because I am attaining the goal of my faith which is the salvation of my soul. Let those close to me see this joy and ask me where it comes from. Don't let me miss my time to teach and my time to be taught. I will tell about your justice and proclaim your salvation. For you raised up a horn of salvation for me in the house of your servant David. Your name is where I find my haven. Let me be a light to the ends of the earth. Salvation belongs to the Lord! Amen.


8 comments:

RCUBEs July 20, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

Amen! Thank you for leading us with powerful prayers here in blogosphere! God bless.

Cinder Rail'lee July 20, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

AMEN! another great prayer Chris!

Daveda July 20, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Hi there :) I am stopping over from Off The Beaten Trek and thought i would say hello.

I love the line in you post "Don't let me miss my time to teach and my time to be taught." Amen!

Nice to "meet you"

C. Beth July 20, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Amen! That is a great one!

Omah's Helping Hands July 21, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Amen! and Amen! Wow! What an awesome prayer. We have so much to be grateful for. May His light shine bright for all to see. I love the part of receiving teaching and not missing the opportunity to teach.
Blessings to you Chris!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP