And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Impatient

Father, though I have travelled the narrow road, I have become impatient along the way. My actions have spoken against you and your church. I have questioned your direction and authority with words like "Why" and "How". So you sent correction my way and my words changed to, "I have sinned, for I have spoken against you." Then I prayed to you, my King, that you would take away that correction, and you did, and you were patient along the way. Amen.

Numbers 21

4 comments:

Denise August 18, 2009 at 6:30 AM  

Lord, thank You for being patient with us. Amen

RCUBEs August 18, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Thank You Lord for You abundantly pardon. Amen.

Mary August 18, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

I am amazed at the patience the Lord has for me, always hearing my complaints, seeing my sin, but never harsh with me, never letting me go. Thank you for reminding me to be more like Him in that I would have patience for others, especially my sisters and brothers in Christ.

Mary

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP