And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lead

Father, you are my shepherd, I lack nothing. You take me to lush pastures, you lead me to refreshing water. You restore my strength. You lead me down the right paths for the sake of your reputation. Even when I must walk through the darkest valley, I fear no danger, for you are with me; your rod and your staff reassure me. You prepare a feast before me in plain sight of my enemies. You refresh my head with oil; my cup is completely full. Surely your goodness and faithfulness will pursue me all my days, and I will live in your house for the rest of my life. Amen.

Psalms 23

4 comments:

LisaShaw August 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Beautiful! I pray Psalm 23rd in many ways. The LORD is so good, so merciful, so loving and so faithful.

I love HIM and HIS word!

Blessings Chris. Remain encouraged in the LORD.

Anonymous,  August 17, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Beautiful prayer!!! Amen!!! God bless and have a great week!!

Angela August 18, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

amen amen amen..oh this did my spirit good.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP