And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Revenge

Father, remind me that vengeance is yours. Keep me from avenging myself or my loved ones. I know it is alright to get angry but it is not alright to sin. Remind me not to let the sun go down on my anger. Keep me focused on your perfect justice. Amen.

Genesis 34

7 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee August 13, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

I needed to be reminded of this Chris.

THANK YOU

RCUBEs August 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Amen. Help us to be slow with anger just like how You are! God bless you brother.

Laurie A. August 13, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

awesome!

www.ahselah.blogspot.com

Denise August 13, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Bless you for sharing this.

Perth property August 7, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Oh, I so need this prayer right now. God, help me to resist temptation to avenge my hurt feelings. Guide me to the right path.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP