And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Way

Father, remind me to keep in mind the road I took when I veered off. To mark off in my mind the landmarks. To make a mental note of telltale signs marking the way back. You want me to return. To return to the King. How long will I act as an unfaithful son? For you, the Lord, light my way home! Amen.

Jeremiah 31

6 comments:

RCUBEs August 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

And thank You for being patient to wait for us when we had gone far from You. Amen.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. August 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Thanks Brother Chris for this friendly reminder.

prashant November 21, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

You for being patient to wait for us when we had gone far from You


Work from home India

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP