And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Humility

Father, keep me from the disgrace and destruction that comes with pride. Remind me that humility comes before riches and honor and life. Let the Spirit be my guide. Let the trial and tears be a reminder to be humble. Keep my heart full of mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Teach me to treat others as more important than myself and keep me from passing judgement. Let my worship be genuine. Lord, let me learn from your grace when I am humble. Amen

Humility

3 comments:

jel May 1, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

have a great weekend!

Omah's Helping Hands May 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Amen and Amen! Awesome prayer Chris. Thank you!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP