And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blessed

Father, bless those who persecute me, teach me to bless and not to curse. May the one who comes in the name of the Lord be blessed! I will pronounce blessings on him. You bless me and protect me; you make your face to shine upon me, and are gracious to me; you lift up your countenance upon me and give me peace. Blessed is the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ. May the Lord’s name be praised now and forevermore! Amen.

http://net.bible.org/search.php?search=blessed&mode=&scope==

4 comments:

The Muse January 7, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

I will be honored to add this blog to my list of favorite blogs.

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Thank you, I too am honored by your comment.

~ Denise ~ January 8, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Oh, and how I needed your post at this moment. Thanks, Chris!!

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Your very welcome Denise.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP