And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meditation

Father, I will meditate on your precepts and focus on your behavior. I will joyfully praise you whenever I remember you on my bed, and think about you during the nighttime hours. I will think about all you have done; I will reflect upon your deeds! May my thoughts be pleasing to you! I will rejoice in you, Lord. I will focus on your honor and majestic splendor. I will meditated on your statutes. I lift my hands to your commands, which I love. I find pleasured in obeying your commands, day and night. Help me to understand what your precepts mean so I can meditate on your marvelous teachings. O how I love your law my sheltering rock and my redeemer. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen. 


4 comments:

Heather January 15, 2009 at 4:23 AM  

{sigh and aaaahhh} OH YES ~ AMEN!!

Father, How blessed we are to be of one family and to enjoy Your Word. How blessed we are to know You more each day, to grow in Your Love and to share who You are through the giftings that You've formed within us. We Love You So!
Yes, we do. Yes, Yes...Yes, we do!
♥ Your little big girl ;o)

The Muse January 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

We think about SOOOO many things... but often forget about the Important ones :)

Grace January 16, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Meditation is very important regular activity in our lives. God is desiring our intimate fellowship with Him through meditation and prayer.
God bless your heart, Chris.

Chris January 17, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

God bless you too, Grace.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP