And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Oblivious

Father, you have bestowed on me everything necessary for life and godliness through the rich knowledge of you who called me by your glory and excellence. I have not forgotten about the cleansing of my past sins. Why do I see the speck in my brother's eye, but fail to see the beam of wood in my own? Remind me to love my neighbor as myself because I know the time, that it is already the hour for me to awake from sleep, for my salvation is now nearer than when I became a believer. I will remember what I received and heard, and obey it, and repent. For if I do not wake up, you will come like a thief, and I will never know at what hour you will come against me. Keep me from saying I am rich and have acquired great wealth, and need nothing, for in my humility, I realize that I am wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. But thanks be to you who always leads me in triumphal procession in Christ and who makes known through me the fragrance that consists of the knowledge of him in every place. In sweet name of Jesus I pray, Amen.


4 comments:

Unknown February 21, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

I am nothing without Him. I would not celebrate a day of birth without Him. I give all glory in my life and others to Him, My Lord, my Savior.

Cinder Rail'lee February 21, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

He triumphs above ALL. I can't tell you how much I LOVE GOD. No words can express it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP