And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pardon

For the sake of your reputation, O Lord, forgive my sin, because it is great. I will examine my ways, and return to you. I will lift up my heart and my hands to my God in heaven for I have blatantly rebelled and deserve no pardon. Please forgive the iniquity of this nation according to your great loyal love, just as you have forgiven this people from Egypt even until now. There is no other God like you! You forgive sin and pardon the rebellion of those who remain among your people. You do not remain angry forever, but delight in showing loyal love. If now I have found favor in your sight, O Lord, let my Lord go among us, for we are a stiff-necked people; pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for your inheritance. Purify us from all the sin that we have committed against you. Forgive all our sins which we have committed in rebelling against you. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. 


5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee February 22, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Another great prayer. I love reading your blog every morning before work, or other chores. It lifts me up!

Omah's Helping Hands February 22, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Amen! Yes, He is an all loving God, and we are so blessed to have Him. Thanks for the great prayers Chris. They are very uplifting and give a great start to the day!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 22, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

We talked about forgivness in Sunday school today. What a gift!

Toia February 22, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

Amen!! This is a beautiful and heartfelt prayer!! Blessings to You!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP