And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Quality

Father, I come before you because your divine power has bestowed on me everything necessary for life and godliness through the rich knowledge of the one who called me by his own glory and excellence. For if this knowledge is really mine and is continually increasing, it will keep me from becoming ineffective and unproductive in my pursuit of knowing my Lord Jesus Christ more intimately. I will try to excel in everything - in faith, in speech, in knowledge, and in all eagerness and in the love from you that is in me. Remind me, lest I forget the importance of excelling in the act of kindness as well. Keep me from participating in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. Remind me that the things they do in secret are shameful even to mention. But all things being exposed by the light are made evident. For since the creation of the world your invisible attributes – your eternal power and divine nature – have been clearly seen, because they are understood through what has been made. So I am without excuse. In the blessed name of my Savior, Amen 


6 comments:

Veronica Lee February 23, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Blessed be Thy Holy Name, Amen

~hon~ February 23, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

i LOVE this prayer! i admire this blog for its honesty and courage for doing such a ministry to expose darkness in and out of the church.

BTW, i responded to your comment in my blog. Also, I would like to add that I don't know until now who your wife is...hehehe! I will do the guessing game...i love guessing! hehehe! I think I'm almost there since my site tracker is helping me but my schedule is a mere conflict. Thank you for sharing your faith. GOD is pleased with you!

DIOS LE BENDICE ABUNDANTE, mi amigo! P.U.S.H.

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

That is amazing~ God speaks to me through your prayers! thank you! have a great night!

Grace February 23, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

Very well said, Chris.
Amen to this.

Omah's Helping Hands February 25, 2009 at 6:44 AM  

Amen! Yes to thrive in the ways of the LOrd, to be led by Him and to live according to His word.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP