And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Value

Father, in the same way that I value the lives of others this day, may you value my life and deliver me from all danger. I will not be afraid. Your kingdom of heaven is like a pearl of great value, I will sell everything I have to buy it. Remind me that physical exercise has some value, but godliness is valuable in every way. It holds promise for the present life and for the life to come. In the name of the one who makes possible that good life to come, Jesus Christ, Amen!

Value

4 comments:

Unknown February 28, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

Amen.

Thank you my brother for all your sincere support and love.

I too would give it all to him, in a flat second. I will be praying for you as well as you do for us.

What you do here is so wonderful.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. February 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

We owe it all to the Savior. All we have is his.

Bless you Chris.

Anonymous,  February 28, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Thank our Lord Jesus Christ, for His selflessness, has brought the hope of eternal peace, through faith in Him.

Chris,
I'm thankful to have crossed you, another brother in Christ, wherever on this planet you are, I know a day, with our mortal bodies shed, we will praise our Lord, in His beautiful Kingdom together, as inheritors of eternal peace, with our Christian brethren, we who love Law.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP