And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Abandon

Father, I will not abandon you for false idols. Certainly you do not forsake your people; you do not abandon the nation that belongs to you. You will not abandon me to Sheol; you will not allow your faithful follower to see the Pit. I am experiencing trouble on every side, but am not crushed; I am perplexed, but not driven to despair; I am persecuted, but not abandoned; I am knocked down, but not destroyed, always carrying around in my body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be made visible in my body. For you are a merciful God, you will not let me down or destroy me, for you cannot forget the covenant with your children. Even if my father and mother abandoned me, You would take me in. You do not surrender the godly, or allow them to be condemned by the courts of earth. Great is your faithfulness! Holy is your name! Amen!

Abandon

1 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 4, 2009 at 6:11 AM  

GOD IS BEAUTIFUL,HEARTWARMING, LOVING. and how blessed I am to be a part of his life. To be loved as much as I am.. I sometimes can't comprehend it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP