And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby

Father, I will get rid of all evil and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander. I will yearn like a newborn infant for pure, spiritual milk, so that by it I may grow up to salvation, because I have experienced your kindness. Thank you Father, for that baby wrapped in strips of cloth and lying in a manger. It is in his precious name I pray, Amen.

Baby

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

I want to be that baby! Yet, inside I am.. or TRY to be. It's hard fighting the world and the unjust that come with it.

~hon~ March 5, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Oh yes that precious and selfless Baby - JESUS CHRIST! Amen and Amen.

GOD is being glorified in you and your blogs. I'm glad with what you have done with everything. I see real humility in you, my dear friend.

Stay humble. Remain faithful.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

P.S. I still am thinking who the blessed wife is. Oh my...such a difficult one...it makes me think everyday! C'mon make my mind rest. hahaha!

Deare Diary March 5, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Thank God for MY SAVIOR.
Judy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP