And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Education

Father, remind me of the value of truth, wisdom, discipline and understanding. Where is the wise man? Where is the expert in the Mosaic law? Where is the debater of this age? Have you not made the wisdom of the world foolish? For since in your wisdom, the world, by its wisdom, did not know you, but you are pleased to save me who believes by the preaching of your word. For some demand miraculous signs and others ask for wisdom, but your word tells of a crucified Christ, a stumbling block to some and foolishness to others. But to I, whom you called, Christ is your power and your wisdom. For your foolishness is wiser than my wisdom, and your weakness is stronger than my strength. Every scripture is inspired by you and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that in my dedication to you, I may be capable and equipped for every good work. Not I, but you who is in me. Amen.

Education

4 comments:

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Another great thought in prayer, Brother Chris.

I spend time each day in my own education of Him, with Him, and for Him.

Amen.

Cinder Rail'lee March 8, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Chris, you are wonderful to post such thoughtful prayers for ALL of us. I look forward to each and every one. My time with GOD, is so incredible.

Saii March 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

tksm! for sharing this..
I'll keep it in my heart

:)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP