And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Face

Father, remind me that my heart reflects who I am, just as my face is reflected in water. My heart tells me to pray to you, and I do pray to you, O Lord. I will look to you for help and be happy; my face is not ashamed. Help me to keep a joyful heart which makes my face cheerful, but keep me from a painful heart which breaks my spirit. Father, hide your face from my sins. Wipe away all my guilt! Create for me a pure heart, O God! Renew a resolute spirit within me! Do not reject me! Do not take your Holy Spirit away from me! Let me again experience the joy of your deliverance! Sustain me by giving me the desire to obey! I want to obey! Amen.

Face

4 comments:

~hon~ March 9, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Amen. A powerful and courageous prayer.

Thank you so much for sharing your faith.

You know what? I am so happy that I still have Christian brothers and sisters living for GOD alone in this conforming world. It breaks my heart when I see souls conforming to the world. Although I know GOD KEEPS ON WORKING. I am so happy that there are still faithful and real Christians in the blog world. It is very difficult to find people like you. I need to know who your wife is. hehehe! Really. Of the so many blogs I'm following, I need to be able to focus on her blog, too. Honestly, I fail to read and visit all the blogs I'm following so I need you to guide me on the right path to your wife's blog. hehehe! I am serious though. Okay I'll be waiting for your answer, my dear friend.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. March 9, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

I like this prayer and I am so glad God loves me.

Toia March 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Amen and amen. This is a beautiful prayer. It's full of conviction, humility, and sincerity.

Cinder Rail'lee March 9, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

I have to say this is one of my favorites!
I tried to sneak on at work today to read your blog, and each time I came a hair away from getting caught. I READ, and closed as fast as I could LOL.
I can't live without them!
THANK YOU CHRIS!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP