And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Yeast

Father, my boasting is not good. I forget that a little yeast affects the whole batch of dough? I must clean out the old yeast so that I may be a new batch of dough – I am, in fact, without yeast. For Christ, my Passover lamb, has been sacrificed. So then, I will celebrate the festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of vice and evil, but with the bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth found in your word. In the name of the Lamb, Amen.

Yeast

3 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee March 2, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Stopped by for my morning prayer,
Thank you for posting!

Anonymous,  March 2, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I like this one a lot!

Dixie March 3, 2009 at 6:14 AM  

Just stopping by a few blogs this morning before work.. saved yours for last so I could fuel up for the day. Chris, you are a blessing to me, and I'm sure to many others... thank you and God Bless... Dixie

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP