And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hand

Father, remind me that if my earthly house, the tent I live in, is dismantled, I have a building from you, a house not built by human hands, that is eternal in the heavens. What then shall I say about this life? If you are for me, who can be against me? Indeed, you who did not spare your own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will you not also, along with him, freely give me all things? Who will bring any charge against your elect? It is you who justifies. Who is the one who will condemn? Christ is the one who died (and more than that, he was raised), who sits at your majestic right hand O God, and who also is interceding for me. Who will separate me from the love of Christ? Will trouble, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? No, in all these things I have complete victory through him who loved me! For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor heavenly rulers, nor things that are present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from your love in Christ Jesus my Lord! Amen.

Hand

3 comments:

Veronica Lee April 4, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Amen. Christ is our Lord and our King.

LisaShaw April 4, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Praise the LORD. Thank You Abba Father in Jesus Name! Amen!

Beautiful prayer.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP