And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ignorance

Father, I was ignorant and lacked insight; I was as senseless as an animal before you. But I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me by your wise advice, and then you will lead me to a position of honor. I am grateful to the one who has strengthened me, Christ Jesus my Lord, because he considered me faithful in putting me into ministry, even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor, and an arrogant man. But I was treated with mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief, and my Lord’s grace was abundant, bringing faith and love in Christ Jesus. I will work to be like an obedient child, not complying with the evil urges I used to follow in my ignorance, but, like the Holy One who called me, becoming holy myself in all of my conduct, for it is written, “I shall be holy, because you are holy.” In the name of the Holy One, Amen.

Ignorance

4 comments:

~hon~ April 5, 2009 at 6:27 AM  

Amen.

Again, a humble and powerful prayer!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

You are in my prayers, my dear friend!

Cinder Rail'lee April 5, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Powerful, and beautiful. I look forward each morning to reading your blog. It's amazing how each morning, some part of it applies to ME.

God is so AWESOME!

Cinder Rail'lee April 5, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Chris,
I awarded you.. please stop by & pick it up =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP