And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection

Father, I believe in you, the one who raised Jesus my Lord from the dead. He was given over because of my transgressions and was raised for the sake of my justification. Your word is near me, in my mouth and in my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that you raised him from the dead, and I am saved. And so now, as I celebrate your perfect victory over death, I am reminded that one day, the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then those who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Amen! Praise and glory, and wisdom and thanksgiving, and honor and power and strength be to our God for ever and ever. Amen!

Resurrection

8 comments:

Veronica Lee April 12, 2009 at 6:38 AM  

Praise and glory be to God, Amen

~hon~ April 12, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

In JESUS CHRIST's beautiful Name, Amen.

A beautiful title. Resurrection.

OUR SAVIOR IS RISEN! HE IS ALIVE FOR ALL OF US!

HAPPY RESURRECTION SUNDAY!!!

How are you doing? Hope all is well with you and your family. How is your wife doing? I noticed she stopped posting in her blog. Is everything great with her?

Cinder Rail'lee April 12, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

He's RISEN! Our beautiful JESUS IS RISEN!

PRAISE JESUS.

HAPPY EASTER CHRIS TO YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

LisaShaw April 12, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

YES! YES! AMEN! AMEN! PRAISE BE TO OUR JESUS! HE HAS RISEN AS HE SAID!

HE DID IT ALL FOR US!!!

BLESS YOU!

Unknown April 12, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

He has risen. What a glorious day.

Happy Easter, Chris.

David Edward April 12, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Amen.
Blessed Easter to all

Dixie April 12, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

sending Easter blessings to you and your family... God bless. Dixie

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP