And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Talent

Father, I know that the culmination of all things is near. So I will work to be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of prayer. Above all I will keep my love for others fervent, because love covers a multitude of sins. Remind me to show hospitality to others without complaining. Just as I have received a gift, I will use it to serve others as a good steward of the grace of God. When I speak, I will use your words. When I serve, I will do so with the your strength, so that in everything you will be glorified through Jesus Christ. To him belong the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.

Talent

7 comments:

Anonymous,  April 18, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Yes, God, I pray this too!! Amen.

Chris, this prayer really touched my heart so thank you for it!!! blessings to you!

Cinder Rail'lee April 18, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Amen! I pray for his word daily, I pray he talks through me when talking to a non believer. More often then not he does!
GOD ROCKS!

Unknown April 18, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

I will be spending some quiet time here this weekend in prayer and in solitude...although I havaen't had a lot of time to comment, I always stop by to pray...please know you are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

I need prayer for calmness and in trust that HE knows what I need and where HE wants to lead me.

I thank you for your posts.

RCUBEs April 18, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

That's a beautiful prayer. Just want to thank you for visiting my site. Hope you didn't mind I added you to my blog roll. God bless.

Pam April 18, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

Thanks for dropping by my blog Chris. Actually, this prayer you have is right on time for me. My servants heart has become very dry lately! But the Lord is good! God Bless You!

Gabe,  April 18, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

This is very awesome. You know I was on lovesimplyhappens.com Destination wedding site and I clicked on something and it took me here. God works in mysterious ways. This is so exciting.
God bless everyone.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP