And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Unity

Father, remind me to live worthily of the calling with which I have been called. Teach me humility, gentleness, patience and love. Let me be unified with my brothers and sisters in the Spirit. Remind me that we are all one in body and there is one Spirit. You are the God and Father of all, over all and in all. I receive your gift of grace given to me according to the measure of Christ. It is in his precious name I pray, Amen.

Unity

6 comments:

RCUBEs April 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM  

Amen. Help us surrender our lives and remove anything that is blocking our paths that lead to You. Thanks for this wonderful prayer. God bless.

Dixie April 19, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Sunday blessings and all week long.
Dixie

Cinder Rail'lee April 19, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

AMEN, Thank you for the WONDERFUL prayer Chris!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP