And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Verify

Father, remind me that I must pay closer attention to what I have heard, so that I do not drift away. For if the message spoken through angels proved to be so firm that every violation or disobedience received its just penalty, how will I escape if I neglect such a great salvation? It was first communicated through the Lord and was confirmed to me by those who heard him, while you confirmed their witness with signs and wonders and various miracles and gifts of the Holy Spirit distributed according to your will. You will deliver me from every evil deed and will bring me safely into your heavenly kingdom. To you be glory for ever and ever! Amen.

Verify

6 comments:

RCUBEs April 20, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Only by His grace....Amen. Have a blessed Monday brother Chris.

Deare Diary April 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Amen. Thanks for the post and words that encourage us daily.
Judy

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Amen my friend. Amen!

Toia April 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

I must remember to take heed of God's word and not lose focus of it. So many times I have let leave my eyesight and turn away from it and not really realizing it until the last minute.

Thanks for this prayer!!

Blessings to you!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. April 21, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

Sometimes I dont stay focused. Thanks for the reminder.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP