And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blessing

Father, I am blessed wherever I go and wherever I end up. Keep my lips from cursing others. How blessed am I because my God is the Lord! Thank you for taking notice of me and blessing my family. Blessed is the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ. Because of your sovereignty, O God, I am blessed with blessings from the sky above and from the deep that lies below. The Lord blesses me with his protection and I pray the words in the name of his Son. Amen!

Blessing

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee May 17, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

Beautiful, prayer Chris.

Thank you

RCUBEs,  May 17, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Thank You Lord! Amen. Have a great Sunday bro. Chris!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. May 17, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I am so very blessed. I want to tell the world!

Toia May 17, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Thank you Lord for blessing us!! Lord you are good and your mercy endures forever. After reading this prayer, I pray that I will appreciate all what God has done for me and my family...big or small.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP