And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Judge

Father, remind me that I will be judged in the same way I judge others. Let my discernment be by character and not by external appearance. Remind me that I am not the judge for the unbeliever. Keep me from shameful acts and iniquity. Teach me to be patient with others. Remind me to make decisions based on your principles, not those of the world for you are the judge of the world. Remind me that my character determines my judgement and my words and actions reflect my heart. Give me the wisdom to use a fair discernment with what you give me to decide on. Lord, let your perfect law be my desire. Praise be to you name, the one who judges the nations with justice, fairness and sovereignty. Be with me always. Amen.

Judge

7 comments:

Unknown May 2, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

I love this post. I'm always reminded that the nonbeliever was put in my life for a reason. I pray that my faith was an instrument that drew them to my presence.

Deare Diary May 2, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Something that I need to be reminded of. Thanks,
Judy

Billy Coffey May 2, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Something that we should all keep in mind, for there by the grace of God go we all...

Cinder Rail'lee May 3, 2009 at 1:11 AM  

AMEN, so true.

GOD IS AWESOME!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. May 4, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I have to pray often on this that I am not to judge.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP