And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conduct

Father, let my conduct be pure and reverent and my thinking sound. Let my walk be holy, righteous and blameless toward all people. Remind me to give generously and conduct business honestly, making the most of opportunities. Let me recognize the need for correction. Teach me the path of integrity. Free me from the obscenities of my youth. Let prayer for my leaders and teachers be always on the tip of my tongue. Let my heart be gentle. Your conduct is just, O' Lord! Have mercy on this obscene land because you have no delight in the death of the wicked. You are the sovereign Lord! Your will be done. Amen.

1 Peter 3

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP