And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Destiny

Father, let me be reminded of the hope that if found in you. My destiny lies with you and not with this world. Keep me from the destiny of the wicked. Remind me that death is part of life. Keep me from the temptation of false gods of fortune and destiny. Have mercy on this nation for the sake of those who have not ignored you. Let those who try to plunder and loot this great nation, vanish. You determine my destiny! Rescue me from the power of my enemies and those who chase me. You have paid the ransom price for my life. Lord, I know that I do not control my own destiny. It is not in my power to determine what will happen to me. In your Son's name, Amen.

Psalms 31

6 comments:

RCUBEs June 12, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Amen...Have a blessed weekend!

Denise June 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

My life is in His hands, amen.

RCUBEs June 12, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

I know we blog for the common purpose of doing it for the Lord. But I want to share with you this award so please come and get it if you want to at my site. Thanks. God bless.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP