And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Elisha

Father, grant me the heart and faith of a true servant, the heart of Elisha who told Elijah that he would not leave his side. The faith that knew the ax head would float. The incredible peace that comes with the knowledge that our side outnumbers our enemies. O Lord, open my eyes so I can see, that even with my last breath, I will not miss the arrow of your deliverance. Praise the Lord!


7 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 13, 2009 at 7:08 AM  

AMEN. God grant me the same faith, for times I am weak.

Denise June 13, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Very beautiful, bless you my friend.

Anonymous,  June 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

You uplift me daily Chris. :)
Amen!

Veronica Lee June 13, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Amen and have a great weekend!!

rcubes June 13, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Amen. Yes, Lord, open my eyes...

Angela June 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

The incredible peace that comes with the knowledge that our side outnumbers our enemies.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP