And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fall

Father remind me that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that I may be silenced and held accountable to you. I know that I am not declared righteous before you by the works of the law, for through the law comes the knowledge of sin. But now apart from the law your righteousness has been disclosed through the faithfulness of Jesus Christ for all who believe. Remind me that I, like all before me, have sinned and fall short of your glory. Thanks be to you, for now I am justified freely by your grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever! Amen. 


5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 14, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

AMEN! Awesome Prayer today Chris!

rcubes,  June 14, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Glory to God!Amen!

Denise June 15, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

I give God all the glory, amen.

Omah's Helping Hands June 17, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Thanks be to God for the glory and the honor is all His! Amen

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP