And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father

Father, you are a father to the fatherless and an adovcate for widows. You rule from your holy palace. For this reason I kneel before you, from whom every family in heaven and on the earth is named. I pray that according to the wealth of your glory you may grant me to be strengthened with power through your Spirit in my inner person, that Christ may dwell in my heart through faith, so that, because I have been rooted and grounded in love, I may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and thus to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that I may be filled up to all the fullness of God. Now to you who by the power that is working within me, is able to do far beyond all that I ask or think, to you be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 3

7 comments:

Denise June 21, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Happy Fathers Day to our true Father.

Cinder Rail'lee June 21, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Amen! Happy Fathers day to our Father

Deare Diary June 21, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Happy Fathers Day to you. Prasie my heavenly Father.
Judy

Omah's Helping Hands June 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

Amen!
Happy Father's Day Chris. Hope you are having a blessed wonderful day with your family.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP