And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ministry

Father, remind me that you do not change. Keep me from corruption. Let my heart be devoted to prayer and the ministry of your word. Let the glory of your Spirit minister to me, producing righteousness. Let my focus and attention be on building up the body of Christ. Remind me to carry out my calling without neglect. Father, I lift up your saints, that you may bless their ministry with the fruits of salvation by your word. Remind me not to trivialize any believer's role in the church. Remind me to receive the ministry you have for me and your mercy will keep me from becoming discouraged. Thank you for the ministry of reconciliation through Christ. Teach me to speak truthfully and without offense. All glory and thanks belong to you, Lord of heaven and earth, for it is your ministry that is superior. Amen.

1 Corinthians 12

9 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 22, 2009 at 5:20 AM  

Let my mind and heart receive your message, AMEN.

Anonymous,  June 22, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

May God bless you today and every day.

RCUBEs June 22, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Amen! Thank you. God bless.

Omah's Helping Hands June 22, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Amen! Another great prayer Chris. Really appreciate what you do here. God Bless. Have a great week.

Mark June 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Amen! That'll be part of my prayers today! Thanks!

Anonymous,  June 22, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

A faithful God we serve!!!!!!! This was a great prayer! Have a blessed week~

RCUBEs June 23, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

Bro. Chris, I want to share a blog award with you so come over when you get a chance and pick it up if you feel like doing so. God bless and your blog blesses me. To God be the glory!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP