And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Handicap

Father, your grace is enough for me, for your power is made perfect in weakness. So then Lord, I will boast most gladly about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may reside in me. Teach me true content within weaknesses, within insults, within troubles, within persecutions and difficulties for the sake of Christ, for whenever I am weak, then I am strong. The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of you, my God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with me. Amen!

2 Corinthians 12

6 comments:

rcubes June 16, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Amen. Thank You Lord that Your strength is our strength. God bless.

Unknown June 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Oh, I really love this prayer Chris. Thank you.

Omah's Helping Hands June 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

Yes Father, I am weak so that you may use me in any way you wish to teach, guide, and lead. Amen! Loved it Chris. Have a blessed day!

Angela June 18, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

amen amen amen....this is exactly what I've been experiencing for two days,,,and the Lord kept bringing that scripture to my heart...I LOVE coming here and joining you in prayer...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP