And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Identity

Father, you bring me out of my troubles through your Son and by your Son I am preserved alive. I long to be perfect as you are perfect. Let not your children be mistaken by those who will mislead. Thank you for my identity as yours, not as a child of the flesh, but as a child of promise. So then I will not depend on my human desire or exertion, but on your matchless mercy. To the Christ, who is God over all, blessed forever! Amen.

Romans 9

11 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 17, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

AMEN! I loved this post! How I long to be perfect in HIS word. In MY LOVE FOR HIM..

Unknown June 17, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

My own personal reality check for the day.
God bless you, Chris

rcubes June 17, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

"By Your Son, I am preserved alive!" Amen! Amen! Thank you again for this wonderful prayer for today. God bless you brother Chris!

LisaShaw June 17, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

As a child of promise. Amen!!

Anonymous,  June 17, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

Beautiful!! Just absolutely beautiful! Amen to that! have a blessed day, Chris!!

Omah's Helping Hands June 17, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Amen! To be as perfect as humanly possible like Him. Yes that is a constant yearning. Bless you Chris!

The Muse June 17, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

"a child of promise"
I love that!

Omah's Helping Hands June 20, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

Amen! Oh yes Lord, let me hear your desires and be led by you only!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP