And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Knowledge

Father, I have learned how to acquire the knowledge that comes from the world but I ask that you teach me to seek and acquire your knowledge. Protect me from naivety. Let my heart recognize and love moral knowledge that I may understand how to know you. For from your mouth comes wisdom and understanding. My hope is that my heart, having been filled in love, may be encouraged, and that I may have all the riches that assurance brings in my understanding of the knowledge of the mystery of God, namely, Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. So that no one will deceive me through arguments that sound reasonable. For though I am in the world and my flesh is oppossed, I hope you can rejoice to see my moralality and the firmness of my faith in Christ. May your grace follow me all of my days. Amen.

Colossians 2

8 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 19, 2009 at 6:05 AM  

May our Father Bless us all, as we seek his wisdom,

rcubes June 19, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Amen.Have a great weekend. God bless.

Denise June 19, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

May God bless your weekend.

Omah's Helping Hands June 20, 2009 at 5:37 AM  

Amen Chris! Great timing for this one. Exactly what I've been praying about. More of Him! Learning and drawing closer away from the worldly ways and the flesh. God Bless.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP