And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spirit

Father, remind me what is born of the flesh is flesh and what is born of the Spirit is spirit. You Lord, are the Spirit where I may find freedom. Renew my mind and keep me from extinguishing the Spirit. Lead me through my wilderness. Teach me to worship you in spirit and truth. Show me the gift you have given me by your Spirit. Remind me to practice what I preach. Let your spirit rest on me and guide me. Shower me with your grace. Keep me from division and worldly wisdom. I belong to you, Lord. Help me to understand your ways. Keep me content, free from envy. In the matchless name of Jesus I pray, amen.

John 3

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 28, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

AMEN! He is teaching me.. to rely on him and less on myself.

THANK YOU CHRIS!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP