And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rebellion

Father, deliver me from all my sins of rebellion! Hide me from the plots of evil men, from the crowd of evildoers. Keep my heart from bitter jealousy and selfishness and my tongue from boasting lies against the truth. For such wisdom does not come from above but is earthly, natural, demonic. Remind me that where there is jealousy and selfishness, there is disorder and every evil practice. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and not hypocritical. And the fruit that consists of righteousness is planted in peace among those who make peace. Grace be with us all. Amen.

James 3

5 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee June 27, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

AMEN Chris, another amazing prayer!

Denise June 27, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Amen, sweet blessings be upon you.

RCUBEs June 27, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Amen! Fill us with Your Holy Spirit so that we can learn "self-control". Have a great weekend.

Angela July 3, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

I raised my hands as I prayed this.

amen amen amen

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP