And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Quiet

Father, remind me that it is good to wait patiently for your deliverance. Teach me to be composed and quiet, like a young child carried by its mother. I long to lead a quiet life, to attend to my own business, and to work with my hands, as you commanded me. In this way I will live a decent life before outsiders and not be in need. The grace of my Lord Jesus be with us all. Amen.

1 Thessalonians 4

7 comments:

RCUBEs June 26, 2009 at 6:17 AM  

Amen. Have a great weekend!

Unknown June 26, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Thank you, Chris...the glory is His.

Anonymous,  June 26, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Amen. Blessed Be.

Anonymous,  June 26, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

I prayed this prayer along with you. Great prayer and something I desire as well. Chris, have a great weekend filled with many blessings!!! love&peace in Jesus~

Cinder Rail'lee June 26, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

AMEN! I NEED TO remember this!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP