And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Absent

Father, remind me that if my earthly house, the tent I live in, is dismantled, I have a building from you, a house not built by human hands, that is eternal in the heavens. Thus I am full of courage and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with you. So then whether I am alive or away, I will try to make it my ambition to please you. My love is for Christ Jesus, Amen.

2 Corinthians 5

4 comments:

RCUBEs July 3, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Amen...Thank You Lord for this hope of eternal life You give to those who believe in You. Happy Independence Day to you brother Chris! God bless.

Cinder Rail'lee July 3, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

God is my home. Nothing else compares!

Denise July 3, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Amen, have a blessed holiday.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP