And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fact

Father, remind me that you are my witness and my advocate, my definer. Against you, above all, I have sinned. I have done what is evil in your sight. So you are just when you confront me and you are right when you condemn me. Though condemn me you did not. For the words of my Saviour ring true, “I tell you the solemn truth, the one who hears my message and believes the one who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned, but has crossed over from death to life." Oh that I may gain Christ, and be found in him, not because I have my own righteousness derived from the law, but because I have the righteousness that comes by way of Christ’s faithfulness, a righteousness from you that is in fact based on Christ’s faithfulness. Let my aim be to know him. Amen.

Philippians 3

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 9, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

THANK YOU CHRIS! Awesome prayer!

RCUBEs July 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Amen. May we not let anything take our eyes off our goal - knowing Christ. God bless bro.Chris.

LisaShaw July 9, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I don't have words.

Beautiful!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP