And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Heard

Father, keep me from shutting my ears to the cry of the poor. Instead, give me your ears for the needy. You deserve praise, for you have heard my plea for mercy! Thank you for your Son who has spoken to the world the things you have spoken to him. Blessed is he that comes in your name, for when I heard the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation, when I believed in Christ, I was marked with the seal of the promised Holy Spirit who is the down payment of my inheritance, until the redemption of your own possession, to the praise of your glory. Amen.


4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Blessed we are Chris, how blessed we are to have GOD in our lives.

AMEN!

RCUBEs July 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Glory to God! We have received the Good News that He wanted us to share in return to those who still hasn't heard about it. God bless.

Denise July 22, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Sweet blessings to you.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP