And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Door

Father, I know it is not your will that any of us spend the night outside your kingdom doors. You have opened them to all who believe. You hear the painful cries of the prisoners, and set free those condemned to die. I will listen to you, watching at your doors day by day, waiting beside your doorway. I will not follow those who do not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climb in some other way, for they are thieves and robbers. My saviour who enters by the door is my true shepherd and I hear his voice. Praise be to the Shepherd, the Lamb of God! Amen.


6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 23, 2009 at 6:31 AM  

I will knock, and knock knowing he will answer. Knowing I have his LOVE, and FORGIVENESS. How Awesome is our GOD

RCUBEs July 23, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Amen! We are all spiritual captives and I thank God for His saving grace. It grieves me to see many, many souls at work who are still spiritually imprisoned and physically as well. God bless.

LisaShaw July 23, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

What a beautiful prayer Chris. I'm always blessed in my visit!

Grace July 23, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Amen! Lovely prayer, Chris. God bless you always.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP