And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Protector

Father, you do not sleep or slumber! You are strong and will plead my case. I repent of my rebellious deeds, that I may receive your protection. Thank you for your promised spirit upon me and for your words that you have placed in my mouth. May your words not depart from my mouth or from the mouths of my children and descendants from this time forward. Amen.


5 comments:

RCUBEs July 24, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Amen...Have a great weekend to you and your family...Wow...Where did the week go?

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Giving thanks for His guidance and protection.

Angela July 25, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

amen amen amen..thank You Father God for Your protection this weekend...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP