And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Laughter

Father, you fill my mouth with laughter, and my lips with gladness. Your anger lasts only a brief moment, and your good favor restores my life. Though I may experience sorrow during the night, joy arrive in the morning. I will worship you with joy! I will enter your presence with joyful singing! I have not seen you, but I love you. I do not see you now but I believe in you, and so I rejoice with an indescribable and glorious joy, because I am attaining the goal of my faith, the salvation of my soul. Amen.


7 comments:

rcubes July 14, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

The goodness that comes from the Lord...Amen!!

Unknown July 14, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

Laughter keeps us young too. The Lord knows that.

Omah's Helping Hands July 14, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Amen! Laughter the truly great medicine. Thank you Father for that glorious gift. We rejoice in Your great tidings!

Jenjen @GottaLoveMom July 14, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Been going through tough times again and laughter does keep us remember the love and grace of God.

Denise July 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Laughter is great medicine, bless you.

Cinder Rail'lee July 14, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

AMEN Chris, Laughter heals all! I know even he laughs at me..which makes me laugh at myself.. LOL

Omah's Helping Hands July 21, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

Amen and Amen! Thank heavens for the joy of laughter and His great sense of humor. For if it were not, we would all be in trouble. ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP