And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, July 13, 2009

John

Father, this is the gospel message I have heard from you and announce to those who will listen: You are light, and in you there is no darkness at all. If I say I have fellowship with you and yet keep on walking in the darkness, I am lying and not practicing the truth. But if I walk in the light as you are in the light, I have fellowship with my brothers and sisters and the blood of Jesus, your Son, cleanses us from all sin. If I say I do not bear the guilt of sin, I am deceiving myself and the truth is not in me. But if I confess my sins, you are faithful and righteous, forgiving me my sins and cleansing me from all unrighteousness. Indeed my fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 John 1

4 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 13, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Beautiful prayer Chris!

Thank you!
AMEN!

RCUBEs July 13, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Amen. Help us to be holy Lord for You are a Holy God! God bless.

Denise July 13, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Thank you for your faithfulness.

Omah's Helping Hands July 14, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Amen! Awesome prayer Chris. So very very true. It's so good to be back here reading your prayers again. Thank you!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP