And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Peace

Father, remind me that my sinful nature knows no peace. Teach me to live peacefully with others. Show me the path that persuades others to turn from anger. Show me the just and fair decision when I am called to decide. Let my soul be set in peace always. Teach me to deal with my fears head on. Remind me to let the Spirit control my mind and my heart because in the Spirit is order. Teach me to be generous with what you have given me. Remind me to be quick to right a wrong, to never deal in deceit nor harden my heart to correction. Teach me to bring a spirit of peace wherever I go. Help me to see those whom you have placed in my life that are there to bring peace to me. In your words, I can find all the peace I need. Lord, you are the God of peace. Let your mercy, peace and love fall down on me. Be with me this day, Amen.


6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee July 18, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Be with me this day and ALWAYS Father.
AMEN!

Denise July 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Sweet, sweet peace. Amen.

Omah's Helping Hands July 21, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

Amen! Peace be with you Chris. Another awesome prayer as always. You are a blessing!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP