And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Virgin

Father, remind me that as the bride, I am promised in marriage to one husband, to present myself as a pure virgin to Christ. Protect me from the serpent who deceived Eve by his treachery, keep my mind from being led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For every one of your promises are “Yes” in Him; therefore also through Him the “Amen” is spoken, the glory I give to you. Amen.

2 Corinthians 11

6 comments:

jel July 1, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

have a great day! :)

RCUBEs July 1, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

Amen! Help us to be holy Lord for You are Holy!
Thanks bro. Chris for Spirit-filled prayers always. God bless you and your family.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP