And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Accused

Father, remind me that even when I'm minding my own business and doing my work, a false testimony is nearby. It can grab me as I flee from it. It can be used against me without cause. But you show your servant kindness. You grant me favor in the sight of the warden. You are with me and make whatever I am doing successful. Amen.

Genesis 39

6 comments:

Denise August 5, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

Amen, blessings to you.

Unknown August 5, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

amen, and righteousness prevails in His eyes.

Anonymous,  August 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Amen and amen and amen!! What a beautiful prayer~!!!!! God bless you, Chris!

Anonymous,  August 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Amen Chris! When the attacks from Satan become stronger you are truly doing God's work at its best. Keep up working for the Lord my friend.

Blessings!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP