And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Follower

Father, remind me that if I want to become a follower of Jesus, I must deny myself, take up my cross, and follow Him. To save my life I must lose it, but to lose my life for His sake and for the gospel, I will save it. For what benefit is it for me to gain the whole world, yet forfeit my life? What can I give in exchange for my life? For if I am ashamed of Him and His words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of me when he comes in the your glory with the holy angels. Help me be a true follower of my King. Amen.

Mark 8

6 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee August 4, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Amen, Amen, AMEN.

Help me be true Follower. and this is the following I DON'T MIND! GOD IS AWESOME!

RCUBEs August 4, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

Amen! Life is never the same when we choose to follow Him and there are no regrets for sure! God bless.

Anonymous,  August 4, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Chris, I am so thrilled to know that we share a birthday!! I'm so sorry I'm late, but I want to wish you a blessed belated birthday!!

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. August 5, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

thanks chris- i constantly need this reminder.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP