And this is the confidence that we have before him: that whenever we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in regard to whatever we ask, then we know that we have the requests that we have asked from him.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Petition

Father, I will shout for joy over your victory; I will rejoice in the name of my God! May you grant all my requests! With every prayer and petition, remind me to pray at all times in the Spirit, being alert, with all perseverance and requests for all the saints. If it is your will give me the message when I begin to speak, that I may confidently make known the mystery of the gospel. I pray that I may be able to speak boldly as I ought to speak. Amen.

Ephesians 6

4 comments:

Denise August 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

Blessings to you Chris.

rcubes August 3, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Amen. Rejoicing with you today. Praise the One Who is our only Redeemer!

Unknown August 3, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Thanks and praise as I start this Monday in prayer.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP